1) The telephone rental of the scooter will take place upon reservation or online and will be delivered to the Customer in the Municipality and in the point of the same indicator at the time of booking. Upon delivery, the Customer and the Lessor will check the functionality and condition of the vehicle itself
2) To obtain the rental of a scooter, the user must present a valid driving license for the type of vehicle rented
3) The Lessor may refuse the rental to people in a state of intoxication, under the influence of drugs or for other reasons at the sole discretion of the same.
4) The rental is allowed every day of the year, including holidays, according to the current timetables, for a minimum of 1 day and at the payment rates indicated in the price list. By rental day we mean 24 hours from the delivery time.
5) Payment of the rental is in advance, subject to any adjustments in case of delay in delivery or in case of damages, total or partial theft.
6) In addition to the rental price, upon signing the contract, the Customer will pay a deposit with pre-authorized debit on the credit card equal to € 250 for the scooter 50, € 450 for the scooter 125, to guarantee any damage to the vehicle. This sum will be refunded upon return after checking the integrity of the rented vehicle. In case of ascertained damages, the aforementioned sum will be retained by the Lessor, without prejudice in any case to the right to compensation for greater damage. The credit card is required as a guarantee and Shardana PSA srl is authorized to charge the repair costs for any damage caused to the vehicle during the rental period, unless it can be demonstrated that the damage is due to a defect in the bicycle. vehicle, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of the rental fee.
7) In case of ascertained breakage and / or loss of the accessories supplied with the rented vehicle or of any of its components, the customer must pay, by way of compensation for damages, the corresponding costs as indicated in the Costs table for any breakage or loss + commercial value list and repairs in force for other components that are not indicated here.
8) It is forbidden to use the vehicle to carry out commercial activities and it is possible to transfer it for use to other parties. Children can be carried by an adult over the age of 18
9) Any form of tampering with the vehicle and / or parts of it and / or its accessories is expressly prohibited.
10) All vehicles are covered by civil liability insurance (RCA) in accordance with current laws which covers damage caused to third parties, with the exception of the driver. The validity of the insurance coverage made available by Shardana PSA srl is subject to the Customer’s compliance with all the relative requirements, in particular it is noted that the hired vehicles are approved for road use, for insurance purposes the use on off-road routes can cause the insurance validity terms to lapse.
APPLICABLE INSURANCE CONDITIONS The insurance contract is governed by the following guarantees: CIVIL LIABILITY with a ceiling of € 12,000,000.00
By accepting the rental agreement, the Customer declares to know the maximum value of the policy. Once this limit is exceeded, the insurance company will not reimburse any type of damage caused by the customer. Therefore the responsibility will again and entirely fall on the Customer.
The Customer is not guaranteed by insurance coverage:
A – For damage to the rented vehicle when these have been caused in accidents in which the Customer is responsible for the same.
B – When the vehicle is used for illegal purposes, for speed competitions or races of any kind.
C – When the rented vehicle is driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
D – For damage caused intentionally, or caused by non-compliance with the rules of the road, or caused by negligence on the part of the Customer.
E – For damages for civil liability and damage to third parties and things beyond the policy limits.
F – For damage resulting from theft and fire.
G – For damage to the driver if the fact that caused the damage is caused by him and therefore is found guilty
The Customer is responsible for the case of theft or fire of the vehicle. The damage suffered is the sole responsibility of the Customer in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Customer and in cases where the insurance does not fully compensate the damage. Shardana PSA srl may, at its sole discretion, not grant a replacement vehicle in the event of theft, fire or serious accident of the rented vehicle, regardless of the reasons that led to the event. The insurance policy does not apply in the event of damage caused by the driver of the rented vehicle with willful misconduct or gross negligence. The Customer accepts and undertakes to indemnify and indemnify the Lessee against any claim and for any damage exceeding and not included in the insurance coverage of the policy which he declares to have read upon signing these Conditions.
Within the limits established by law, the Lessee cannot be held responsible, and the Customer renounces for himself and for his heirs or assignees to advance any and all claims against them, for any damage suffered by the Customer or third parties deriving from use of the rented vehicle or for loss or damage to the Client’s property left in the vehicle or for damage or inconvenience resulting from delay in delivery, breakdowns or any other cause beyond the control of the Lessee.
11) The Customer is required to respect the rules of the highway code and to observe the general principles of prudence, diligence and respect for the rights of others. The Customer / Renter is reminded of the obligation to use a helmet.
12) The Customer is responsible for the vehicle until it is returned to the Lessor; is also responsible for damage caused to himself, to the vehicle, to third parties and property during the use of the vehicle. The Lessor cannot be asked for any form of compensation and is exempt from liability for such damages. The Lessor cannot be held responsible towards the Driver, or the driver of the motorcycle and / or its transported persons, for damages of any kind, including economic damage, which they suffer from vehicle malfunctions or road accidents. . Likewise, the Lessor cannot be held responsible for any type of damage that occurs as a result of thefts, riots, wars, acts of God and unforeseeable circumstances.
13) CLAIMS In the event of a claim, the Customer undertakes to:
1 – To protect the rights of the Lessee. It also undertakes to provide the names and addresses of the persons involved in the accident and of any witnesses. To promptly notify Shardana PSA srl by telephone of the accident and to deliver the duly completed and signed CID form within 24 hours.
2 – Follow the instructions that the Lessor will provide regarding the custody and / or repair of the vehicle. The Lessee also undertakes to compensate the Lessor for any damage caused to the vehicle or to parts and accessories thereof, as well as to reimburse the administrative management costs of the accident.
14) TROUBLESHOOTING In the event of a technical breakdown in the rented vehicle not attributable to the customer, and which precludes the possibility of using the vehicle, the Lessor will, if possible, replace the motorcycle, not necessarily of the same model. In case of impossibility, he will reimburse the tenant for the unused part of the rental period already paid, (compensation for further damages is conventionally excluded). Abandoning the vehicle without authorization entails the tenant’s obligation to reimburse all direct and indirect costs necessary for the recovery of the vehicle and a penalty of €. 250.00 (two hundred and fifty / 00 euros). For any repairs, the Customer is required to request authorization from the Lessor.
15) ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS, TOLLS The Customer undertakes to notify the Lessor of any dispute for violations to C.d.S. or other legislation committed during the rental and to immediately transmit the report notified to him. Failing this, the Customer will be liable for any damage caused by such omission, except in the event that the violation is attributable exclusively to the Lessee. The customer will be directly responsible to the Authority that imposed the financial penalty and undertakes to pay or reimburse related unpaid motorway tolls and any other financial penalty in addition to any expenses.
In the event of administrative sanctions and tolls, the notification of which took place after the rental and therefore were not known at the end of the contract, Shardana PSA srl will communicate the driver’s data to the authorities as per this contract.
16) SEQUESTATION OF THE VEHICLE In case of confiscation / confiscation of the motorcycle by the judicial authority for reasons attributable to the tenant, Sud Est Rental Raid will charge the tenant himself with the daily rental cost calculated on this contract, up to the release of the motor vehicle.
17) During the rental, the Customer is the custodian of both the vehicle and its accessories and, consequently, is required to keep them with the diligence of a good family man.
18) The rental vehicle is equipped with a padlock and the Lessor has informed the Client / Renter how to position it safely.
19) In case of theft of the vehicle, the Customer must present to the Lessor, within 12 hours, a copy of the theft report submitted to the competent Authorities and pay, as a security, the sum of € 3,500 for the scooter 50 and € 5,200 for the scooter 125, Otherwise the sum will be collected by the Lessor, owner of the same.
The same amounts will be charged in case of serious damage to make the vehicle irreparable.
20) In the event of a puncture, the customer is required to pay the cost of the repair which must be carried out at his own expense before returning the vehicle. Otherwise he will pay the cost of the repair + a penalty of € 50.00
21) The Customer may request the Lessor for an intervention to collect the vehicle, the cost of which is established according to the signed price list; the Lessor is not required to intervene, therefore failure to intervene cannot be the cause of contractual breach. It is in the interest of the Lessor to proceed with the withdrawal of the vehicle, and only momentary contingencies can make the intervention impossible.
22) At the end of the rental, the Customer must return the vehicle to the Lessor in the place, on the date and at the time established at the time of signing the contract, the parking of the vehicle outside the rental point during the hours of departure cannot be considered. closure. In case of delay in delivery, the Customer must notify the Lessor. In case of delay in the return, a penalty of € 20.00 will be applied to the Customer for each hour or fraction of an hour of delay.
23) For any dispute that may arise regarding this contract, the Court of Cagliari is exclusively competent.
24) This contract is drawn up in Italian and in English. In the event of any discrepancy between the two texts, the Italian text will prevail
25) Cancellation and refunds – must be made in writing or by e-mail, with the following refund methods
100% refund within 14 days from the start of the rental excluding 20% down payment
Within 7 days from the start of the rental 50% refund excluding 20% advance
No refunds within 5 days
26) The conditions of delivery and redelivery of the vehicles are specifically identified in the contact, including the fee to be paid for delivery to places other than the remittance identified in Viale Giovanni Maria Orecchioni 197, Loc. Liscia di Vacca – Arzachena and in Via Sassari 3 in Cagliari.
27) Any repairs to be carried out on the spot where they occurred are to be quantified based on the emergency and the nature of the service. The customer can freely return, at his own expense, the vehicle to the agreed place without carrying out the repairs independently, with the exception of restoring the puncture which can be carried out independently by the customer.
28) The conditions of delivery and redelivery of the vehicles are specifically identified in the contact, including the consideration to be paid for delivery to places other than the remittance identified in Viale Giovanni Maria Orecchioni 197, Loc. Liscia di Vacca – Arzachena and in Via Sassari 3 a Cagliari.
29) Any repairs to be carried out on the spot where they occurred are to be quantified based on the emergency and the nature of the service. The customer must independently return, at his own expense, the vehicle to the agreed place without carrying out the repairs independently, with the exception of restoring the puncture which can be carried out independently by the customer.
30) For all costs/compensations Shardana PSA srl is authorized to use the credit card nr____________________________________________________
Headed to_________________________________________ exp. date________________________
INFORMATION NOTE ON PRIVACY Consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 23 of the code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03 so-called “Privacy Code”) The collection of personal data and its processing will take place in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation GDPR). The data will not be disclosed to third parties and the modification or cancellation may be requested in writing at any time. The provision of personal data is necessary in order to access the rental and for the purposes related to the contract. These data may be used by Shardana PSA srl also in order to allow the competent authorities to forward complaints to the customer responsible for violation of the highway code or any law. The undersigned declare that they have read the above information and express their free and informed consent to the processing of their personal data.